CHILDREN FROM FAMILIES RECEIVING INCOME SUPPLEMENTS/ASSURANCE
- Details of all bank account transactions for the past three months of both parents.
- In the event that it is not clear from bank account transactions, then confirmation should be provided by the National Insurance Institute regarding Income supplements/assurance
CHILDREN OF FAMILIES KNOWN TO THE WELFARE AUTHORITIES
- Up to date confirmation from welfare authorities with entitlement levels.
- If the clients brings a letter from a social letter, they should be referred to the manager.
LOW PARENTAL INCOME
LOW PARENTAL INCOME – UP TO AN AVERAGE OF 2600 NIS PER PERSON (The calculation includes the parents and unmarried children)Required documents:
- Details of all bank account transactions for the past three months for both parents.
- Wage slips for both parents for the past three consecutive months.
- If one of the parents is self-employed they must provide confirmation from an income tax assessor with details of yearly income.
- In the event that one of the parents is a self-employed worker, a tax assessment must be provided.
- If one of the parents is unemployed, a document must be provided from the National Insurance Institute that confirms that they are unemployed. The document must include details of earnings for the last three months.*Unemployment benefits (Earnings calculations must include the rate of unemployment benefits).
- If one of the parents is unemployed and does not receive unemployment benefits, a document confirming this from the National Insurance Institute must be provided (Confirmation of unemployment status).
- If the father is a Yeshiva student and unemployed an official document must be provided from the Yeshiva confirming this with details of the grant amount.
- If the mother is on maternity leave, wage slips from the last three consecutive months before the maternity leave plus details of the last three months maternity payments from the National Insurance Institute must be provided.
Criteria for those who are officially recognized as blind or partially sighted (over 6 years)
- Official certification of blindness/visual impairment
SEVERELY VISUALLY IMPAIRED (6/60 IN THE GOOD EYE)
- Confirmation with details of sight sharpness from a Institute for Impaired Sight (Michelson, Multiple Services Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired etc.) or an ophthalmologist
IGHT DOES NOT EXCEED 6/20 BUT IS BETTER THAN 6/60
The patients sight does not exceed 6/20 but is better than 6/60 in the good eye and after correction with glasses.Required documents:
- Confirmation with details of sight sharpness from a Institute for Impaired Sight (Michelson, Multiple Services Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired etc.) or an ophthalmologist plus one of the documents as detailed in disabled population
You must bring an ID card, a Bitouah Leumi attestation that you are unable to work and a valid Disability Certificate. The right is only granted to disabled persons who are unable to work more than 50% and who meet the following criteria:
PERSONS RECEIVING A SUBSIDY OR AN INCOME SUPPLEMENT FOR BITUAH LEUMI (``AVTAHAT / ASHLAMAT AHNASSA``)
- Bank statement of the last month or figure the amount of Bitouah leumi.
- Official justification for the Bulloua leumi grant
KNOWN PERSONS IN SOCIAL SERVICES
- Up-to-date proof of social services on which the “family coefficient” (dargat zakaout) is indicated or a letter of social assistance proving the difficulties of the family.
PERSONS WITH LOW INCOME
A single person: low income up to 4000 NIS per month;
A couple: low income up to 7000 NIS per month;
Couple with children: low income up to 2600 NIS on average per month per person. The calculation includes parents and unmarried children up to the age of 18 years.
Bank statement for the last three consecutive months and the pay slips for the last three months of the patient or the couple.
If one of the parents is independent, a tax notice must be provided. (“Shoumat Mas”)
If one of the parents is unemployed, a document from the Bituach Leumi must be provided attesting that he is unemployed. The document must include the details of the allowances of the last three months.
Unemployment benefits are included in the calculation of other income.
If one of the parents is unemployed and is not receiving unemployment benefits, a document attesting to this from the National Insurance Institution (Bituach Leumi) must be provided (confirmation of the status unemployment).
If the father is a student in Yeshiva and unemployed, an official document must be provided by YESHIVA including details of the amount of the scholarship.
If the mother is on maternity leave, the pay slips for the last three consecutive months before the maternity leave, with the details of the maternity allowances of the last three months by the Bituach Leumi must be provided.
(Entitlement is for the survivor only from wherever in Israel)
- Letter from an official, recognized body
VICTIMS OF TERROR ATTACKS
(The entitlement is only for the victim)
- Confirmation letter from the National Insurance Institute or the Ministry of Defense.
THOSE WITH A LOW INCOME, INCLUDING PENSIONS AND OTHER ALLOWANCES
Those with a low income of up to 4000 NIS per month for a single person or 7000 NIS per month for a couple, including pensions and other allowances
- Bank statements with all transactions for the past three months for each person. If the account is a joint account please make sure that pensions and allowances for each person are included in the statements.
THOSE KNOWN TO THE WELFARE AUTHORITIES
- A document showing the level of entitlement or, alternatively, a letter from a social worker showing that that there are financial difficulties that warrant the assistance.
ONLY CONSCRIPTED SOLDIERS.
- Conscripted Soldier Service Card
- Id card
The management of the foundation is entitled to modify or cancel the criteria at any time and in its sole discretion.
In order to obtain the services of the foundation, please check that you meet one of the criteria.
On holidays and public holidays, the foundation does not answer phone calls.
For more information, please contact us at 02-6303200 (Sunday to Thursday from 09:00 to 19:00).
You do not need to make an appointment.