Who can benefit ?
All the children of Jerusalem, Maté Binyamin, Ychouvé Goush Etsion, Kiriat Arba, Maalé Adoumim aged 6 to 20 years whose families meet ONE of the following criteria:
- The income does not exceed NIS 1,800 per person of the household (not including married children).
- Single-parent families or families with disabled members.
- The families who receive Avtahat Hah’nassa or Achlamat Hah’nassa from Bitouah Léoumi.
- The victims of terrorist attacks.
- The soldier without family in Israel. (Hayal boded)
- And handicapped of all ages
All persons over the age of 65 living in Jerusalem, Maté Binyamin, Ychouvé Goush Etsion, Kiriat Arba, Maalé Adoumim meeting ONE of the following criteria:
- The monthly income of retirement does not exceed 5000sh per couple or 3000sh for a single person.
- The survivors of the Shoah.
- The wounded fought in the Israeli army.
- Victims of terrorist attacks.
*The Foundation reserves the right to modify the criteria at any time.